Take the Next Step in Your Career
with a company that has been doing it right for 40+ years
We’re more than remodelers.
We’re a creative, collaborative team working hard from design concepts to final installation to bring homeowners’ dreams to life.
We’re looking for professionals who want to grow in their careers.
For the past 40+ years, Cipriani has taken steps forward. We’ve become more creative, more efficient, more collaborative, more strategic… more of what our clients deserve. The design and build professionals wearing our name are committed to the same pattern of growth. We provide professional development opportunities to our staff and continued opportunities to grow within the company.
We’re looking for professionals who share our values.
Everything we do is built for life. Quality is our priority. We use top-quality materials and hire exceptional designers, project managers, installers, carpenters, and staff to get every project done right the first time.
Everything we do is marked by integrity. Our homeowners deserve transparency throughout the life of their project. We keep the promises we make and are accountable for everything we do.
Everything we do is in the best interest of the homeowner. We work with homeowners in mind. Each decision made in the design process and on the job is made to ensure that our client’s project is completed with the quality, integrity, and professionalism they deserve.
If you share these values, you may be a perfect fit for the Cipriani team.
Here are the career opportunities we currently have open…
Remodeling DesignerThe ideal applicant is excellent at communicating, professional, trustworthy, and very at ease in front of clients during design presentations and meetings. This Team Player will use our distinctive design/build approach to help our clients make decisions throughout the project, both the big picture and the details. Our client acquisition team will connect you with homeowners looking to improve their homes. We will provide all the support you need as you work alongside our Design & Production Team to deliver a creative, functional plan for homeowners’ projects. If you presently own a Design Firm, Remodeling Business, or manage New Home Sales and no longer want to do it all yourself, this may be an excellent opportunity for you. We currently have eight award-winning Remodeling Consultants, and we’d love to add you to the team. Give us a call, let’s have a conversation. The ideal candidate is:
- Someone with a friendly, positive attitude and enjoys interacting with people
- Experienced in the Remodeling, Homebuilding, or the Construction Industry (preferred, but not necessary)
- Proficient in related design software (preferred, but not necessary)
- Proficient in Office 365 – Word, Excel, etc.
- Able to accurately measure rooms/spaces
- Income is commission-based
- Company contribution towards medical insurance
- Laptop, necessary software, and office space
- Participate in company matching 401k plan
CarpentersWe’re searching for experienced craftsmen/women to work in residential home remodeling at a very high level of quality and efficiency for the following positions. This is an opportunity to join a team of dedicated and talented professionals that continually strive to better themselves. The ideal candidate is someone who is looking for a successful career, not just a job. Lead Carpenter – Project Manager The right candidate is capable of performing and managing all aspects of residential home remodeling. This position includes doing the construction work as well as managing the work of others to ensure projects are built to our high standards. Must be proficient with computers and be current with the latest product installation techniques. Carpenter In this position, you must be proficient with hand and power tools, and be current with the latest product installation techniques.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: Hourly, commensurate with skill level
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Location: Multiple locations
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Production Manager AssistantOur Production Department is responsible for bringing our Home Remodeling Designs to life through quality craftmanship and effective on-site project management from the first swing of a hammer to the Quality Control Walkthrough. The Production Manager oversees every aspect of the process. We’re seeking candidates that have experience in our industry, strong communication skills, and an unwavering determination to tackle and complete multiple tasks. As the Assistant to the Production Manager, you will play an integral role in the Production Department by supporting the Production Manager in the following ways:
- Track project start dates and permit status to advise the Production Manager of prospective issues.
- Assist in ongoing Safety Training/General Training practices and prepare training curriculum for review and distribution.
- Input Trade Partner/Vendor billing and investigate any overages.
- Receive and catalog Lead Paint Forms.
- Receive, inspect and catalog delivered materials.
- Manage the scheduling of Quality Control Walkthroughs.
- Manage and schedule Production meetings.
- Prepare Job Costing Reports and schedule job cost review meetings.
- Intake and respond to production related calls and emails while alerting Production Manager of “Urgent” matters.
- Review prospective employee information with Production Manager and schedule interviews accordingly.
- Intake, catalog and label new tools and supplies.
- Handle various tasks assigned to you by the Production Manager
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance Contribution
- Life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal/Sick Days
- Paid Vacation Days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fuel Reimbursement