– Our stress-free process–
We have a five-step process that maps out your whole project from start to finish. With us, you have your design team and build team all under one roof that is continuously devoted to the client’s wishes.
– Our personal touch service –
It starts with our remodeling consultants, who are as unique as their own design concepts. They take your ideas and come up with amazing designs to bring your project to life. These remodeling experts are proactive, not reactive, when it comes to satisfying homeowners.
They also take the time to ask all the right questions and make sure that they understand exactly what you want in your new project.
When our remodeling consultants go shopping with you, they’ll make sure you get exactly what you want. They’ll help you choose the right materials for everything from the right plumbing fixtures down to the final paint color on your walls.
After your final approval of the design and your approval to start the project, a project manager is assigned to your home to give it the right attention and consideration to make sure everything is properly installed.
– Our company’s promise to You –
- To be an expert by keeping up with the latest design and construction trends.
- To be trustworthy and dependable from start to finish.
- To deliver on what we said we would.
- To communicate with you daily so you’ll always be in the know.
- To make your project priority and not jump around to other jobs.
- To be sensitive and considerate of your living conditions during the project.
- To be friendly and optimistic throughout the entire project.
– Our start and completion dates –
We’ll give you a start and completion date so you’ll know exactly when we will start and finish your project. We’ll make a job calendar for when all the different phases will start, and we will even hang that calendar on your refrigerator. You will know exactly when everything is supposed to happen and you’ll be able to follow along and see what is happening next.
– Our risk-free payments–
Most contractors ask for a large deposit and homeowners must then cross their fingers and hope that the contractor starts when he or she said they would start. Also, homeowners have to worry that the contractor lives up to their promise of delivering good craftmanship. We always say that whoever has control of the funds has the power. You shouldn’t give large deposits, and you should only pay for work as each phase is completed and approved.
–Your experience –
Above all else, we want you to love your experience working with our designers and project managers. They care about you and are meticulous in their work, and it shows in the final product.
Our passion is designing and building beautiful living environments for each family we work with. We have been doing this for thousands of families since 1978 and we’d love for you to be the next.
Request a Quote
How We Do Remodeling For You
- We visit your home
- We listen to you carefully
- Take detailed measurements
- Note your room utilization
- Visit our design center
- Discuss initial design concepts
- View initial 3D project model
- Get material & fixture ideas
- Continue the design process
- Continue to refine the initial design
- We go shopping together for finished materials
- We are with you the whole way, you’re never on your own with us
- Define the final scope of work
- Prepare detailed contract
- We show you exactly what you are getting
- Prepare plans & final budget
- Obtain the permits
- Deliver the project timeline
- Meet your project manager
- Start building!
STEP 1 – LISTENING
The first step in our process is to have one of our Remodeling Consultants visit you at your home.
STEP 2 – DESIGNING
Our designers come up with an amazing design just for you. You’ll get a chance to review your 3D model at one of our design centers. This is just the start, we will adjust your design until it’s perfect for you.
STEP 3 – REFINING
In this step, your RC works to come up with your final design plan. They work diligently to get your room layout perfect by taking your ideas and input and creating a masterpiece just for you.
STEP 4 – DEFINING
Your project agreement is assembled in this step. This includes your plans, drawings, the scope of work, budget, payment schedule and the start date.
STEP 5 – BUILDING
Now that the design phase is complete, it’s time to move to the exciting stuff – Getting your project built!
Providing kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling and room addition design / build services for all of South Jersey including: Audubon, Burlington County, Camden County, Cherry Hill, Collingswood, Deptford, Eastampton, Gibbstown, Gloucester County, Haddonfield, Marlton, Medford, Mickelton, Moorestown, Mt. Holly, Mt. Laurel, Mullica Hill, Sewell, Shamong, Sicklerville, Swedesboro, Turnersville, Voorhees, Washington Township, Wenonah, West Deptford, Woodbury
NJ HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTOR REGISTRATION #: 13VH00028600