Technology has advanced leaps and bounds from when your Grandma bought the green Kenmore stove top and refrigerator. If you haven’t updated your kitchen appliances in the last few years – now is the time. New technology can make cooking dinner easier while also helping your food to taste better.
Here are our favorite new appliances:
- GE Café 30” Gas Range. This range provides an excellent, even temperature. It comes with three different burners and a grill for morning pancakes, bacon and quick sandwiches. The oven capacity has double what many similar models come with. This means you can cook more, faster. The gas convection heat cooks evenly and with the double oven you can have desert and dinner cooking at the same time.
- Dishwasher Drawer. Instead of a standard dishwasher try a dishwasher drawer. It is easy to load and unload and you don’t have to worry about the front seal leaking, as often happens with standard dishwashers. KitchenAid has one with two drawers so that you can run them separately or at the same time.
- American Standard 3 Bowl Kitchen Sink. You don’t have to juggle dirty dishes, soaking pans, and rinsing vegetables in the same sink any longer. This three bowl sink from American Standard has a large, medium, and small bowl so you can do a variety of tasks all at once. It is stainless steel for a beautiful finish so it is just as lovely as practical.
- LG Internet Refrigerator. This refrigerator by LG is more than for storing food at perfect temperatures, which it also does. It has a food management system to make it easier for you to know what to buy and when. That isn’t even the coolest part. You can use the touch screen display to listen to music, watch TV, take and store pictures, make a video phone call, surf the internet, and use it as a message board. This is an amazing combination of computerized technology and a standard household appliance. Talk about connected.
- Range Hood. Cooking dinner can create smells that overwhelm your home. A hood can help by circulating the air. The challenge is that they can be bulky, load, and unattractive. Sorpresa makes a line of hoods that look more like a piece of art than a functioning part of your kitchen. We can install one into your home for the “wow” factor.
Kitchen appliances have come a long way and there is no need to settle for what you currently have. Whether you are remodeling your kitchen or simply looking to update your appliances we can help. Many home owners will avoid updating appliances due to the need for adjusting existing cabinets and counters. At Cipriani Remodeling Solutions we can install your new appliances and make sure they fit within your current space. If they don’t we can make minor adjustments to ensure that you can benefit from improved technology without doing a complete kitchen re-design.