Houses with stairs often have wasted space. At Cipriani Remodeling Solutions we identify ways for homeowners to maximize their space and get more out of their existing footprint. There are a variety of ways you can use the space under your stairs to create comfortable and cozy spaces.
Here are cool design ideas for under your stairs:
- Office Space. The nook under your stairs is a perfect spot for installing an L shaped desk. We can design one that is customized for your exact space with built in file storage, electrical outlets, and lighting. This can become a good homework spot, place to do bills, or a spot for the kids computer to go while being in eye sight of the grownups.
- Reading Nook. Curl up with a good book and relax a little. We can create a reading nook that is warm and cozy with built in lounge type seating with book storage underneath it. By installing reading lamp this can quickly become a favorite place to unwind.
- Playhouse. Create a magical space for your children to play with an under the stairs playhouse. It can look like the entrance to a real home with a window, door, and shingles. Let their imagination soar with this one of a kind play space.
- Dog House. Fido needs a cozy place too! Install a warm, cozy space for your favorite pet to take naps and play.
- Storage. Everyone can use more storage and we can build in closets, drawers, cubbies and more – directly under your stairs.
- Entertainment Center. If your stairs lead directly into the living space where you watch television, consider installing your entertainment center directly under the stairs. This takes the concepts of “built-ins” to a whole new level by not taking up any additional floor space.
- Wine Cellar. Create a gorgeous wine cellar to hold your favorite bottles.
We can help you to maximize each area of your home. By using innovative ideas you can increase your living space without expanding the footprint of your home. At Cipriani Remodeling Solutions, we have been renovating homes for over 35 years. Call us to learn how we can transform your home into something amazing.