Careers At Cipriani Remodeling Solutions
About Cipriani Remodeling Solutions
Jay Cipriani started his remodeling business out of the back of his Chevy El Camino right after high school in 1978. From these humble beginnings, he has grown the business over the past 40 years into the most award-winning remodeling company in South Jersey. His goal has always been to take care of the customer and treat them right. Jay wants to make the remodeling experience as safe and stress-free as possible for the homeowner. “Remodeling can be an overwhelming process for people who have never gone through it before, and we are here to hold their hand the whole way. We never want them to feel they are on their own with us.”
For Cipriani Remodeling Solutions, remodeling is more of an experience than a just another project. That is why we developed a five-step process – listen, design, refine, define and build – to ensure every client has a great outcome.
“We say vision drives structure, structure drives processes and processes drive outcomes,” Jay explains. “Our slogan is ‘we listen better and care more.’ There have been many times during consultations when we have been told we do things our competition doesn’t, such as taking detailed notes, measurements and pictures.”
We always aim to be a homeowner’s expert, which is why we want our teams to be well educated on the latest installation techniques and products in the industry. It’s also important to be trustworthy and deliver on any promises we make. “We talk about how we’ll take care of the homeowner’s house, and the importance of how they are trusting us to be around their belongings, children, and pets,” Cipriani says. “We also communicate with them daily to keep them up-to-speed on any pertinent information.”
“With successful projects, we create raving fans, who in turn make referrals, which makes our phone ring.”
If you share this vision, we would love to have you join our team.
We have no open positions open at the moment – thanks for checking!
Looking For An Opportunity To Use Your Design And Sales Skills To Earn A Great Living?
We’re looking for people to have fun while making us better – We’re not interested in the status quo!
Cipriani Remodeling Solutions is looking for the right person to fill a Remodeling Consultant position. We have been experiencing tremendous sales growth and need someone to join in on the success of our award-winning team. Our Remodeling Consultants are a mix of a designer, consultant, psychologist, salesperson, and cheerleader. If you have a passion for residential remodeling design and love working with people to help improve their lives, we would love to talk to you.
You’ll Fit Right In Sharing Our Company’s Core Values:
- Be trustworthy & deliver on your promises
- Deliver an experience better than they imagined
- Put customers first, always doing the right thing
- Listen to the customer’s needs and offer your expert advice
We Want You To:
- Be the homeowner’s expert
- Offer a personalized experience
- Take the time to listen carefully to your client
- Stay current on the latest design ideas and trends
- Be detail oriented to help us give accurate estimates
- Personally take your clients shopping for their products
- Be well educated on the latest techniques and products in the industry
- Give clients the home of their dreams by combining the best designs at the best value
- Know how to use Office 365 – Word, Excel, etc.
- Friendly, positive attitude – loves interacting with people
- Need a vehicle and drivers license to visit appointments
- Ability to coordinate designs, patterns, and colors creatively
- Ability to use 3D design program – preferably Chief Architect
- Ability to measure rooms and draw plan and perspective views
- Salary is 100% commission based
- Expected salary range – $50k – $100k
- Laptop, necessary software, office space
- Participate in company matching 401k plan
- Sales training and playbook to help ensure your success
Email your resume to: [email protected]
Cipriani Remodeling Solutions • 665 N. Broad St. • Woodbury, NJ 08096
Providing kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling and room addition design / build services for all of South Jersey including: Audubon, Burlington County, Camden County, Cherry Hill, Collingswood, Deptford, Eastampton, Gibbstown, Gloucester County, Haddonfield, Marlton, Medford, Mickelton, Moorestown, Mt. Holly, Mt. Laurel, Mullica Hill, Sewell, Shamong, Sicklerville, Swedesboro, Turnersville, Voorhees, Washington Township, Wenonah, West Deptford, Woodbury
NJ HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTOR REGISTRATION #: 13VH00028600